Sell Your Home with Confidence with our Flat Fee MLS listing plans
Direct 2 Buyer™ Flat Fee Plan
Our Direct-to-Buyer program markets your home directly to home buyers. Your home is advertised on REALTOR.ca along with several other popular real estate networks.
Many home seller’s prefer the Direct-to Buyer program because it gives Assist-2-Sell the opportunity to find a buyer through its own marketing initiatives and networks.
No additional fees are paid to other agents and/or brokerages as a result of a sale, just the flat fee.
MLS for Less™ Flat Fee Plan
This plan provides an incentive to other brokerages with a large network of agents to market your home by offering them nominal commission. This benefits your home’s exposure in the market place. This is an additional cost to our flat rate.
If an MLS agent brings the home buyer, they receive the (eg. 2 %). Assist-2-Sell receives only our low flat fee. If the buyer comes directly to Assist-2-Sell, the seller pays only the low, flat fee and NOT the additional 2 %.
Essential services provided for every property listing
- All homes are listed on REALTOR.ca
- Price the home accurately using the same techniques as appraisers
- Implement an aggressive marketing campaign that is targeted and aimed at reaching active home buyers directly
- Include it on Assist-2-Sell’s national web site as well as on the local Assist-2-Sell web site
- We list on real estate web sites like kijiji, craigslist, zoocasa, viewpoint, homefinder, homesacrosscanada and many more.
- Post a “For Sale” sign for the front of your home
- Create a listing flyer (feature sheet)
- Take all phone calls
- Show your home to prospective buyers
- Arrange for other agents to show your home
- Provide the lawyers with all documentation
- Keep you informed on a regular basis